Sunday, October 25, 2015

Be With The Man Who Commit Only When He Is Ready

You may ask how easy to get a commitment from your partner, not easy though.
But, do you ever think that why some able to do so?

I love my man, and I always know that he loves me too.
We discuss about our future, we discuss about our plans. Yes, ours.

For my own experience, I believe that when you have enough love towards this one person, you will commit to your relationship. I still remember the first year we first coupled, I asked him why dont he say he will marry me? He said:" I am not ready yet, I dont want to give any commitment, I dont want to disappoint you as we dont know what will happen in the future." I accepted the answer. 

But for now almost five years we been together, he always said that he just can't wait to be financially stable so that he can marry me. It feels warm in the heart. How this man can change so much and even give that much of commitments from every single words he said. We include each other in our future plans. We just cant leave each other out of our life. 

Girls, when he is not ready, do not force him. Be an understanding one. Not that he does not love you, but just need more to reach the level of commit. When he is ready, he will do so. If a man can simply just commit to you and say that he will marry you without any hesitation, think twice. He might not be the one. He might just tell this to any other girls out there. 

How if you yourselves not ready to commit? Tell him. He should understand as well. He should not force you to commit, because it will make you feel extra stressful in this relationship. Besides that, ask yourselves what is lacking in this that caused you not ready to commit. It can be you think that he is not the one. It can be you have feelings towards another person. It can be you are not happy in current relationship. Anyhow, find a way to help yourselves and your partner.

Some couples prefered to commit first in their relationship, only they work hard on their commitments. I may not love you as much as I love my ex-girlfriend, but since there is commitment, let's try to love my current girlfriend more. And slowly they build their relationship with commitments based.

For me, I know I got the one who can commit to me and I, myself will not hesitate to commit more on that. We know what we want and what we need in this relationship. Most important is that I can truly see his sincerity by looking at the way he commits and the way he loves.

No comments: