Monday, October 26, 2015

Understanding and Trust

My colleague always questioned me that why I have so much of trust towards my man. We have own jobs, he is at Puchong and I am at klia2. We meet each other around 4 times a month. He might doing something behind me that I do not know. Literally my colleague wants to say my man might cheat on me because we are away from each other.

Come on lah. I am not a fairy that know everything okay. If he wanted to cheat on you, no matter he is sleeping beside you everyday or he is million miles away from you, he can still cheat on you. If he doesnt, just believe that he does not. Need not to question so much on your partner regarding to trust issue. Because if I am about to find out, I will able to find out.

However, you may still ask why dont you bother? I do care about that as well, and I am afraid that losing him also. But, you yourselves do not like people ask you "do you love me?" every single day right? Because deep in your heart you will answer "I love you, why question my love towards you." Yes. Same goes to your partner. They may not need you to question them, they will see the trust in you. They can see how well they manage this relationship and make you know that they love you so freaking much. I do ask my man sometimes, but he will patiently answer me "Baby, I love you very much. Please do not question my love. Why do I bother to give up on my relationship and find a new one. No worries." 

But the first thing is, get a patient boyfriend/husband. And you dont be the person who always have trust issue. First you need to be understanding, secondly your partner need to be patient. Vise versa. Sometimes you may have a gentle reminder to your partner such as "just remember me in your heart okay? And please miss me." Be gentle, dont be harsh.

Most important thing is trust your love one. No one like to be question. When he loves you, just trust him that he will always love you. If he cheats on you, say bye and move on, he is not the one. Take a lesson and go for a better one.

No comments: